ColorStory ^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ColorStory ^^

ColorStory Forum c:

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seth's GM App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XxxzSethzxxX

Seth's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Seth's GM App   Seth's GM App I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:37 pm

1. Full name: Seth Takahashi

2. Age: 107

3. Experience as a GM: I have not had experience being a GM. I do, however, I have a experiance from real life to lead, I can give fellow players and the server a guaranteed decent enviroment. I have a GM Guide which shows mostly all the GM commands and id numbers, so that if I cannot remember them, I can use the guidebook.

4. Experience as a programmer: None, but if i am given the necessary materials to study and go over, I am willing to learn basics to advanced programming in order to help make your server a better one, not that it already isnt.
ell
5. How long you have played maplestory: I've played GMS for two years, making many characters, a level 45 cleric, a level 30 bandit, a level 35 warrior, a level 25 beginner, a level 40 bowman, and a level 42 ice lightling magicians . I have since quit GMS to join Private servers. I have played on xDreamerMS and ForeverMs. In ForeverMs I made friends with GMs so that I may see what it is to be one.

6. Timezone: I am located in the GMT-7 timezone. Pacific Standard Time

7. Location:

8. When are you you usually online: I am usually on through the day

9. Why you should be picked for gm instead of others: I believe you should allow me to join your staff because I am a fun individual who knows the right’s and wrong’s, i can keep things interesting. also, my real age isolder than most I see playing maple story, and with such a higher level of maturity (80% of the time).I also have some experiance in being a GM.

10. What you can do to help the server: I am willing to do anything to make the server even more fun for myself and fellow players. As you've seen from my application, I will do anything to become a decent GM within your server. Please allow me to partake in this learning experience and I will not let you down. I am a fun, *interesting person*. If I am granted the position of GM, I will make sure your players have a good time, and better alternative to the mainstream GMS.

I also kind of know the commands ^_^
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

Seth's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's GM App   Seth's GM App I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:15 pm

Woah its good! accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lversonAllDaWay
Derick

Derick

Seth's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's GM App   Seth's GM App I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:40 am

Lol. Global you cant even make it to 50+ -Sigh.-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zirderick
iPawd

iPawd

Seth's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's GM App   Seth's GM App I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:43 am

Chris wrote:
You failed Chris , you said no more GM for now ._.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Admin
Chris

Seth's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's GM App   Seth's GM App I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:36 pm

iPawd wrote:
Chris wrote:
You failed Chris , you said no more GM for now ._.

Lol He was a intern already, when i said no more GM's lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lversonAllDaWay
Derick

Derick

Seth's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's GM App   Seth's GM App I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Lol. o.o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zirderick
Sponsored content

Seth's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's GM App   Seth's GM App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ColorStory ^^ :: Moderators/Gms :: Gm Applications-
Jump to: