ColorStory ^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ColorStory ^^

ColorStory Forum c:

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ch-Ch-CHelsea's GM App(:

Go down 
+2
Replay
My Lovely Idiot ♥
6 posters
AuthorMessage
My Lovely Idiot ♥

Ch-Ch-CHelsea's GM App(: Empty
PostSubject: Ch-Ch-CHelsea's GM App(:   Ch-Ch-CHelsea's GM App(: I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:30 am

Name: Chelsea

MSN or Email:
stuieandcheese@hotmail.com

How long have you been playing CStory? Nevarrr<3

Why do you want to become a GM? iunno. It just feels like a fun spot to be in. Besides, what's funner than jailing and banning people? LOL. Jk.
It also feels like one of the few spots where I can help & contribute to the server.

How could you help CStory? Well, the obvious is by banning/warning the idiot hackers. (I swear. Everybody puts that on their apps. LOL)
And of course there's hosting events, but I personally think that the funnest is stalking around new people and asking them if they need any help(:
It's the newest people that are the most interesting and helpful to the server. They recruit other new people. It's always important to make sure their first impression of the server is a good and memorable one.
Also, I think it's important to rid of other retards that advertise different private servers. That tends to happen a lot in forums and servers.
But to be honest, I don't think anybody could except me to keep up with every minor error in the server, even if I'm a GM.
In other servers, I've always noticed that people always looked up to GMs and expected that they knew EVERYTHING about the server, but that's not true. We're only human like them, after all. Although I can't promise I'll be a terrific GM, I do promise I'll try my best as one ;D

What makes you trustworthy? I've been a GM just once on TommyMs. I did learn a heck of a lot, and every other GM was really helpful when I was totally clueless. I mean, now atleast I know some codes and shizz, and I swear I'll try hard to help other new GMs when they need it.

Anything else we should know? Er ... not really. I'll add to this when I can ;D

Last edited by TheCHELSEA on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/stuieandcheese
Replay

Replay

PostSubject: Re: Ch-Ch-CHelsea's GM App(:   Ch-Ch-CHelsea's GM App(: I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:55 am

WOO GO CHELSEA !
<3
Lol. 8D
Back to top Go down
Derick

Derick

PostSubject: Re: Ch-Ch-CHelsea's GM App(:   Ch-Ch-CHelsea's GM App(: I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:11 am

I would Support you, but there are to many GMS atm.
Sorry pale , but lets see what the others say
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zirderick
iPawd

iPawd

PostSubject: Re: Ch-Ch-CHelsea's GM App(:   Ch-Ch-CHelsea's GM App(: I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:51 am

Omg .... D3k is right. There's too much GM for now >_<

Rejected for now.
Back to top Go down
Tommy

Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Ch-Ch-CHelsea's GM App(:   Ch-Ch-CHelsea's GM App(: I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Hey Chelsea! Good Luck.

And btw, Alex, how many GM's are there right now?
Back to top Go down
http://FamousScripts.webs.com
Chris
Admin
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Ch-Ch-CHelsea's GM App(:   Ch-Ch-CHelsea's GM App(: I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:25 pm

were taking some out now
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lversonAllDaWay
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ch-Ch-CHelsea's GM App(:   Ch-Ch-CHelsea's GM App(: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ch-Ch-CHelsea's GM App(:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ColorStory ^^ :: Moderators/Gms :: Gm Applications-
Jump to: