ColorStory ^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ColorStory ^^

ColorStory Forum c:

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules for GM's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Admin
Chris

Rules for GM's Empty
PostSubject: Rules for GM's   Rules for GM's I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:08 am

Stolen From CocaColaMs Forums.

GMS: WHEN YOU LOG IN, YOU ARE IN HIDE! YOU ARE INVISIBLE. THIS IS USED TO FOLLOW HACKERS. TO DISABLE HIDE, RIGHT CLICK IT IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER!

The Following CANNOT be given to normal players:

-GM Equips (This includes: Gm hat, top, bottom, briefcase)
-GM Scrolls
-LEVELS, DO NOT GIVE LEVELS
-More then 20 fame.
-More then 2 Karma
-GM Hide or any other skills. there is a skill buffer.
-Edited Equips from GM scrolling
-Warp to Maple Island, ANYTIME. This is a VIP/Donator island. NO PLAYER is allowed to be warped there, even if they claim to be a VIP. I will answer if persisted.

DO NOT CHANGE RATES UNLESS A CONFIRMED (NOT BETA TESTING) ADMIN IS ONLINE!

Power
You are a GameMaster, allow me to define that. You have almost complete control of how the game works. Since you are NOT in a position to change that, do NOT. This applies to rates, server messages, server shutdowns, unbans, unapproved events, etc. You MUST ask us to do the above, and you should ALWAYS look to the Admins as people of a higher authority in the game. Ask us questions, as we know how to do what we do. In the event of an emergency, every admin has my cell number.

Professionalism
This is to be taken very seriously, and I'm directing this to everyone. Please answer people as polite as you can be. Do not talk to the players as another player, but as a serious person who will assist them within means. Here are some examples; "No, the GMs are not allowed to give levels, items, mesos, etc." / "That is something an admin can only address. Please email your situation in accordance with the forum/website 'Support' format." / "Please see the forum topic (etc) for an understanding of (etc)." / "That is not something we can do, please do not ask again." / "I will alert an admin of your situation, please be patient and thank you for reporting. I will ensure you problem is resolved ASAP."
You get the general idea on how I want you to talk to people.

OTHER
As said above, no abusing your power. If we catch you doing such, you will be demoted back to a regular player, and possibly a ban. I can't stress this enough. I trust you to keep this server fun and enjoyable for the players. There are a few commands that I do not want you to touch unless I say you can.
1.) Rates commands. DO NOT CHANGE THEM UNLESS WE SAY SO.

2.) No leveling up other players.

3.) No giving other players Karma or Donation Points.

4.) Whenever you want an item, DO NOT USE !item [ID]; USE !drop [ID] Giving yourself an item that doesn't exist will bug your character. We cannot and will not keep changing your character in the SQL everytime you do something stupid.

THANKS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lversonAllDaWay

Rules for GM's
Page 1 of 1